- Patrick Papazian, General Manager
- Nicole Souletie, Administrative and Financial Director
Holder of a Master’s Degree in management “Management change consultant” from the International Institute of Management (I.I.M), and a university diplomate in Finance and accounting,
Transferred to the Fondation pour le droit continental by the Caisse des dépôts where her former responsibilities in banking management included:
- Head of banking training programs of the Caisse des dépôts for local government finance, assisting in the management of banking operations, deposits and outstanding payments,
- In charge of banking branch at the headquarters of the Caisse des dépôts for legal and institutional clients,
- In charge of management of loans to the legal professions; implementation, recovery and dispute management.
- In charge of management of the central recovery office responsible for implementation, recovery, accounting and dispute management of loans granted by the Postal Service, by France Télécom to its employees, by the Caisse des dépôts to various public/private governmental initiatives such as SEM [(Société d'Economie Mixte][ SAIEM [Société anonyme immobilière d’économie mixte}, HLM [société coopérative d’intérêt collectif
- Head of contracted project for the auditors’ accounting information system
- In charge of the decentralization of the assets in the Sociétés régionales de financement (SOREFI) and a director of the Sorefi in Franche-Comté representing the Caisse des dépôts.
- Cécile Gauthier, Assistant to the administration and finance division